Table of content:
What is ABEG?
If you have been watching BBN (Big Brother Naija) reality show for the past two weeks, I won’t probably need to say much on what Abeg is and what it does. ABEG is a platform which helps in making sending and receiving money easy, safe and fast. It’s a fun interactive app that young people should use for daily transactions and payments. They offer you the flexibility to receive and send money using cash transfers, ajo, loan, fundraising and store.
According to ABEG:
“Our plan was to create a product that people would love and enjoy using. With the Abeg app we not only accomplished that but we also made a safe, relatable, simple and beautiful app that helps solve the problem of slow payments and high transaction cost.
Our mission is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the easiest, fastest and most effective ways to send, receive and pay for stuff through peer to peer (P2P) transfers.
We have amazing features like Ajo, Loan, and more exciting things coming.”
The fact that this platform came into existence recently brings about running of this promo to encourage people to use the platform and have more users on the platform as soon as possible. A user/customer or an Abeg account holder will be rewarded with the sum of N500 for sending minimum of N100 to another user/customer on the platform (The user receiving the money must be newly registered).
How to get and accumulate the promo:
Once you are done with the registration, you can get the promo by clicking this link to receive N100 from me (This will enable me to earn N500 as a referral reward) and simply sending minimum amount of N100 to this list of newly registered users/customers or by sending the same amount to users/customers you refer to the platform by asking them to send you their user tag (Example @thenetpulse). The moment they receive the money, you will be credited with N500. This can be accumulated and the total amount you can earn depends on the number of people you can refer. To save the stress and make more money, you can simply start by sending to the list of these newly registered users.
The requirements needed from you to create your account are:
1. Your Phone
2. Full Name
4. Phone Number (Make sure it’s the same with the one linked to your BVN for easy verification)
5. BVN (This is needed to verify your identity as this platform works just like bank)
- You can link your bank account later to withdraw your fund
How to register:
Firstly, you need to download the ABEG app from google playstore with this link. Then follow the steps below.
- Open the app after installation and click on create an account to initiate the creation process.
- Input your name and other parameters in the appropriate box. Set your password; which must be minimum of 8 characters and then tap sign up
- You have to input the 6 digits code sent to your phone number and click verify
- Your 11 digits BVN (Bank Verification Code) will be needed here for identification and to protect your ABEG account
- Enter the code sent to the number linked to your BVN and tap verify
- Choose your unique name tag (Username) for receiving money on ABEG
- You are required to create your ABEG PIN (It’s usually 4 digits)
- This is how your profile page should looks like after you have successfully registered an account.
List of newly registered people:
You will be redirected to the page consisting the list of newly registered users after clicking the link to receive N100 from me. Get Your N100 (This link will redirect you to a WhatsApp page)