Exuberant eyebrows are certainly one of the major beauty features that contribute to one’s facial beauty.
Voluminous and well-shaped eyebrows often enhance facial beauty and give you more adorable looking than that of thin eyebrows, which either makes you look order or dull.
Most times, people who are naturally endowed with thick and voluminous eyebrows loss them by either reckless over plucking, waxing or threading them away. However, thin eyebrows can also occur to people when they are getting older.
Factors like nutritional deficiencies, poor cosmetic applications and medical conditions like alopecia areta and hypothyroidism also contribute to less growth of eyebrows.
The following remedy tips should be passionately considered if you do have little to no eyebrows and desire to volume it and increase the growth speed.
1. Onion Juice
The sulfur present in the juice of an onion makes it possible for it to stimulate the production of collagen tissues which helps the rapid growth of eyebrow.
- Grind a fresh onion to extract its juice
- Massage with your hand, the eyebrows with the onion juice in circular motion
- Allow it to stay on your brows and completely dried off, then wash it off with a cold water afterward
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is and an excellent home solution that helps one get the desire long, strong and thick eyebrows within short period of time. Its active several vitamins and nourishing nutrients help to rapid growth of brows. It’s also nourishes and moisturize your brows.
- Get a fresh Aloe Vera Gel plant and squeeze it to get its gel out of it.
- With a clean Mascara Wand or relating tools, apply some portion of fresh aloe vera gel on your eyebrows and leave it overnight. The next morning, rinse it off completely with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process until you get your desire result. Usually, it takes about three to six weeks to get the best result.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a popular and active oil of promoting hair growth in general. This oil also helps the eyebrows to grow faster and darken it when applied.
- Dip a white cotton swab in olive oil.
- Apply it carefully in your brows before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- With lukewarm water, wash off the oil the next morning.
4. Castor Oil
When it comes to stimulation of eyebrows’ growth, castor oil is helpful to get you your desire lustrous eyebrows.
- Apply castor oil on your brows with cotton swab at night and leave it overnight. As usual, wash it off the next morning
5. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk also helps one to volume the eyebrows. It’s rich in protein which enhance your brows to grow thicker and longer.
- Soak a cotton swab in the milk gotten from coconut and apply it for about 15 minutes on your eyebrows.
6. Lemon peels soaked in solution of Castor oil and Olive oil.
Lemon peels contain vitamins B, C and some other nutrients which speed up the growth of eyebrows. Combination of these nutrients with castor oil and olive oil works great to stimulate the rapid growth of brows
- Mix together a castor oil and olive oil into a container
- Get a dried lemon peels, piece it and measure out of it a portion of one tablespoon in the same container.
- Leave the treatment undisturbed for about 5 to 7 days and apply the oil on your brows with either Mascara stick or cotton swab
- Leave this oil on your eyebrows overnight then do the usual thing the next morning.
7. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is also helpful to stimulate the growth of eyebrows. Certainly, for every hair to grow thicker and stronger fast, vitamins are needed.
- Apply a Vitamin E capsule oil on the eyebrows
- Leave the oil on overnight.
As it is certain that high protein is present in eggs; hence, it speed up and help the eyebrows get stronger and deep dark brows.
- Make a thick solution of one tablespoon of glycerin with a beaked egg
- Take a cotton swab and dip it into this solution to absorb some portion of it and apply it on your brows
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with water.
Note: For every method listed above there to give you the best eyelashes you crave for, it will take few weeks to see its best output.
Here are few tips to prevent your brows from future falling out.
- Remove makeup before going to bed: Quit the habit of going to bed leaving the makeup on your eyes. As this will hamper your eyebrows to have a better breathe and growth
- Stop rubbing your eyebrows: Avoid rubbing your eyebrows as this tends to weaken your brows and allow it to fall out easily.